Welcome to our Replacementtablelegs.com Learn More Series! Here we highlight a different product with each post in the series and provide you with more in-depth information and ideas than what can be found on our product pages!
Click to enlarge!
The Como steel furniture height table leg series offers a sedate, utilitarian look for use as extremely sturdy and functional yet cost-effective metal furniture legs. The versatility, strength and assortment of finishes coupled with the 4 different heights that the Como Series offers has allowed our customers use these legs in the following applications:
- Office cabinets
- Workshop cabinets
- Shopping displays
- Tradeshow displays
- DIY Cabinets
- Sofas and couches
- Point of sale and checkout counters
The Como Series legs offer a choice of 5 different finishes:
Each leg has a 2″ diameter column that is rated to withstand 600 lbs of vertical weight which opens up a broad range of uses in industrial, office and home applications. This strength capability supports their use as tasteful cabinet legs in workshops environments too.
Some good things to know about Como Table Legs
- The Como furniture height legs are available in 4 sizes: 4″, 6″, 8″ and 10″ heights
- Each Como table leg has an adjustable foot with a range of 1-1/8″ height.
- Como legs have ABS Plastic feet. This feature allows use of the feet where there might occasionally be standing water or moisture without rusting. While not recommended for solely outdoor use they are a good choice, for example, in an industrial or home garage or kitchen where spills and moisture can occur.
- Como legs can be installed with just a drill and the appropriate drilling and screwdriver bits for your furniture or cabinet material.
- If a leg is damaged, the leg itself it can be easily removed by hand from the mounting face plate.